SAI Internship Grants:
These internships should be a minimum of 8 weeks. You are welcome to apply for funding for an internship at a SAI partnered organization or an organization you’ve found on your own. Preference is given to SAI partnered organizations.
Application Components for SAI Undergraduate Internship Funding:
All application materials should be uploaded and submitted via CARAT
- Completed CARAT Application and Budget Form
- Letter of acceptance from an in-region organization detailing the terms of your internship (must include name of the organization, supervisor information, dates of proposed internship)
- 750 word proposal detailing your rationale for pursuing this project
- Current one-page resume
- Current transcript (unofficial printout is okay)
- Two letters of recommendation (Your recommenders may upload their letter directly to the CARAT system or email them to email@example.com )
Please visit the SAI Funding FAQ page for important details on the application components.
For questions regarding the grant process, please contact Diana Nguyen, firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline for SAI Undergraduate Internship Funding: February 9, 2015