SAI Research Grants:
SAI research grants are available to Harvard undergraduates across all disciplines for research or field work in South Asia.
Application Components for SAI Undergraduate Research Funding:
All application materials should be uploaded and submitted via CARAT
- Completed CARAT Application and Budget Form
- 750 word proposal detailing your rationale for pursuing this project
- Current one-page resume
- Current transcript (unofficial is okay)
- One-page bibliography including annotations (disregard for language study)
- Two letters of recommendation (Your recommenders may upload their letter directly to the CARAT system or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Please visit the SAI Funding FAQ page for important details on the application components.
For questions regarding the grant process, please contact Nora Maginn, email@example.com
Application Deadline for SAI Undergraduate Research Funding: February 9, 2015