To build our relationships with Harvard’s different schools, faculty, and student body, we are looking to hire student ambassadors from each of Harvard’s schools. These student ambassadors will help us connect with Harvard students, spread the word about our events, and use their unique knowledge of their own school to brainstorm potential new or partnered events for the Mittal Institute to host.
Tag : ambassador
- Contextualizing Evidence-based Recommendations for the Second Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic in India
- Visiting Artist Fellowship Lecture Series: Decentralizing the Creative Process by Asim Waqif
- A Timeline of South Asian History: Dynasties, Rulers and Key Events
- Collaborative Effort Launched to Counter Misinformation with Science-based Guidelines for Covid-19 Treatment
- Pakistan’s Primary School-Aged Children’s Learning Experiences During COVID-19
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard history humanities identity india intern internship job opening job opportunities kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology nepal neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics PSIL public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science student ambassador student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs