To build our relationships with Harvard’s different schools, faculty, and student body, we are looking to hire student ambassadors from each of Harvard’s schools. These student ambassadors will help us connect with Harvard students, spread the word about our events, and use their unique knowledge of their own school to brainstorm potential new or partnered events for the Mittal Institute to host.
Tag : ambassador
- Video: Regional Perspectives on the US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Winter Grant Applications for Students Now Open!
- Girls’ Educational Rights in India: The Importance of Institutional Activism
- Meet Carlin Carr, Mittal Institute Communications Manager
- Perspectives: Journalists Share Commentary on US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs