To build our relationships with Harvard’s different schools, faculty, and student body, we are looking to hire student ambassadors from each of Harvard’s schools. These student ambassadors will help us connect with Harvard students, spread the word about our events, and use their unique knowledge of their own school to brainstorm potential new or partnered events for the Mittal Institute to host.
Tag : ambassador
- LMSAI Hosts Full-house Conference on Pakistan at 75
- LMSAI Delhi Office Welcomes Monika Setia as Associate Country Director
- GSA Spotlight: Nusrat Jahan Mim on Designing in Urban Bangladesh
- “The Happiness Curriculum”: Richa Gupta Aims to Reach 30-million Young People by 2030
- Pakistan’s 75 Years of Independence: Previewing the November Conference
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs