On October 28th and October 29th, the South Asia Institute hosted its Annual Mahindra Lecture featuring photographer Raghu Rai. He provided refreshing and honest commentary about his photography, as well as shared his take on everything from politics to religion. On both days, he took time to respond to questions from the audience about his photography and his career in India.
- The Mittal Institute Releases 2021-2022 Annual Report
- 2022 Seed for Change Winners Set to Implement Transformative Ideas for India and Pakistan
- Annual Symposium Sparks Discussion on South Asia, Past and Present
- LMSAI Symposium Preview: The Next Generation of South Asian Scholars
- LMSAI Symposium Preview: Mapping Climate Change in South Asia
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs