On October 28th and October 29th, the South Asia Institute hosted its Annual Mahindra Lecture featuring photographer Raghu Rai. He provided refreshing and honest commentary about his photography, as well as shared his take on everything from politics to religion. On both days, he took time to respond to questions from the audience about his photography and his career in India.
- Buddhist Nuns and Biodiversity: Winter Student Grant Report
- South Asian Poets of New England Pen Odes to Mother Nature in 25th Annual Meeting
- Animal Markets and Infectious Diseases: Research by the Animal Law & Policy Program at Harvard Law School
- COVID-19 in Pakistan: Stemming the Third Wave
- KamyabiTest: Educational Assessment App
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs