On October 28th and October 29th, the South Asia Institute hosted its Annual Mahindra Lecture featuring photographer Raghu Rai. He provided refreshing and honest commentary about his photography, as well as shared his take on everything from politics to religion. On both days, he took time to respond to questions from the audience about his photography and his career in India.
- Video: Regional Perspectives on the US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Winter Grant Applications for Students Now Open!
- Girls’ Educational Rights in India: The Importance of Institutional Activism
- Meet Carlin Carr, Mittal Institute Communications Manager
- Perspectives: Journalists Share Commentary on US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs