A wide range of India-focused research, innovation and social entrepreneurship projects are under way, led by leading Harvard University scholars and academic colleagues from two other world-class educational institutions: the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in an unprecedented collaboration with Tata Trusts, one of India’s largest and most important philanthropic organizations.
Tag : berkeley
- Video: Regional Perspectives on the US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Winter Grant Applications for Students Now Open!
- Girls’ Educational Rights in India: The Importance of Institutional Activism
- Meet Carlin Carr, Mittal Institute Communications Manager
- Perspectives: Journalists Share Commentary on US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs