A wide range of India-focused research, innovation and social entrepreneurship projects are under way, led by leading Harvard University scholars and academic colleagues from two other world-class educational institutions: the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in an unprecedented collaboration with Tata Trusts, one of India’s largest and most important philanthropic organizations.
Tag : berkeley
- An Ode to the Friday Tea, a Beloved Harvard Tradition
- Intensive Hindi Study Trip to India
- Previewing the Architectures of Transition Conference, Dec 14-16 in New Delhi
- Workshop Explores Adapting to Climate Change in South Asia and West Africa
- Harvard Teaching Program Ignites Scientific Learning in India
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs