Listen to SAI Graduate Student Associate Josh Ehrlich discuss his dissertation, which explores the languages of knowledge and enlightenment in the ideologies of the East India Company and its critics.
Tag : capitalism
- On the Healing Properties of Ayurveda and AYUSH Medicine: Professor Darshan Shankar Previews Dec. 7 Event
- LMSAI Delhi Office: A Hub of Activity Once Again
- VAF Spotlight: Bunu Dhungana on Gender Norms in Art and Artistic Expression
- The Kinetic City: Professor Rahul Mehrotra Releases New Book
- The Mittal Institute Appoints Hitesh Hathi as Executive Director
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs