Listen to SAI Graduate Student Associate Josh Ehrlich discuss his dissertation, which explores the languages of knowledge and enlightenment in the ideologies of the East India Company and its critics.
Tag : capitalism
- Announcing the Seed for Change Exploratory Grant Program
- An Artist’s Journey from Nepal to Cambridge, and Back
- Video: Science, Business, and Vaccine Development to Combat the Pandemic
- Rajeeb Samdani: Entrepreneurship in Bangladesh, from the Pandemic to the Future
- Video: Educational Responses to COVID-19 in South Asia
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs