Listen to SAI Graduate Student Associate Josh Ehrlich discuss his dissertation, which explores the languages of knowledge and enlightenment in the ideologies of the East India Company and its critics.
Tag : capitalism
- COSTAR Launch Supports Scholarship in Art and Conservation Management
- Project Empower: Expanding Mental Health Treatment in India via New Digital Platform
- Podcast: The History of British Diplomacy in Pakistan
- Podcast: The Future of Green India – Energy and Climate Change
- Building Bharat-Boston Biosciences Program Hosts Online Webinar to Conclude its Final Phase
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs