Listen to SAI Graduate Student Associate Josh Ehrlich discuss his dissertation, which explores the languages of knowledge and enlightenment in the ideologies of the East India Company and its critics.
Tag : capitalism
- Bilawal Bhutto Discusses Education and Geopolitics of Pakistan at Harvard
- Audio: Tarun Khanna Talks Trust with Knowledge@Wharton
- Build a Leading Institute Using a Global Outlook
- Project Parivartan Aims to Reduce the Incidence of Disease in India
- Harvard Faculty Converge at the Jaipur Literature Festival in India
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs