Listen to SAI Graduate Student Associate Josh Ehrlich discuss his dissertation, which explores the languages of knowledge and enlightenment in the ideologies of the East India Company and its critics.
Tag : capitalism
- Visiting Artist Fellows: Curating a South Asian Art Gallery with Siddharth Shah
- Binalakshmi Nepram: Bringing Women to the Forefront of Peace Processes
- The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program Is Back — Apply for 2021!
- A Balancing Act: The Art and Science of Heritage Conservation in South Asia
- Announcing the 2021 Seed for Change Competition
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs