At a dinner with members of The Mittal Institute in India, Dr. Dominic Mao discussed his recent educational workshop in Imphal, Manipur and his vision to create an ongoing cultural, intellectual, and educational exchange between Harvard students and high school students in Imphal.
Tag : Dominic Mao
- The 1947 Partition of British India Book Goes on Tour
- Intellectualizing Death: Meet Khyati Tripathi, LMSAI Bajaj Fellow
- Greening Nepal: Shrinkhala Khatiwada Earns LMSAI Student Grant to Study Kathmandu’s Urban Planning
- Harvard Students Mobilize Support for Sri Lanka
- Making Herstory: Ayesha Malik Paves the Way for Women on Pakistan’s Supreme Court
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs