If you’re the first in your family to attend college and you’re based in South Asia, the Middle East or Africa, apply now for our Second Annual Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program. It’s a collaboration with an important alumni organization, the Harvard Business School Club of the Gulf Cooperation Council, to create a fantastic, fully-funded opportunity for talented students.
Tag : HBS
- Chase van Amburg ’24 is Collecting Microclimate Data
- South Asia in Translation: Previewing the October Conference
- Artistic Expression, from South Asia to Cambridge: Welcoming Our New Visiting Artist Fellows
- Pradeep Kumar Choudhury, LMSAI Bajaj Fellow, on Using Data to Connect Education and Development
- LMSAI’s New Delhi Office Hub for Visitors + Events this Summer
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs