What are the best practices in urban disaster planning and response, and how can trauma care be implemented effectively in dense urban settings? This workshop on April 24, 2014, led by Jennifer Leaning of HSPH, will highlight the progress of this initiative, and gather experts in the fields of disaster response and mental health to evaluate the way forward and identify goals for the future of the project.
Tag : mental health
- Sakshi Gupta: Framing the Human Condition Through Sculpture and Mixed Media
- The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program Reaches New Heights — What’s Next?
- The Nepal Mandala’s Place in South Asia
- Digital Report Now Available: Seed for Change Competition Highlights
- Dipti Sherchan: The Emergence of a One-of-a-Kind Nepali Art School
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs