What are the best practices in urban disaster planning and response, and how can trauma care be implemented effectively in dense urban settings? This workshop on April 24, 2014, led by Jennifer Leaning of HSPH, will highlight the progress of this initiative, and gather experts in the fields of disaster response and mental health to evaluate the way forward and identify goals for the future of the project.
Tag : mental health
- Artistic Expression, from South Asia to Cambridge: Welcoming Our New Visiting Artist Fellows
- Pradeep Kumar Choudhury, LMSAI Bajaj Fellow, on Using Data to Connect Education and Development
- LMSAI’s New Delhi Office Hub for Visitors + Events this Summer
- Building for a Billion: A Q&A with Sunita Nadhamuni, Champion of Digital Health Technology
- Tree and Serpent: The Origins of Buddhist Art
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs