What are the best practices in urban disaster planning and response, and how can trauma care be implemented effectively in dense urban settings? This workshop on April 24, 2014, led by Jennifer Leaning of HSPH, will highlight the progress of this initiative, and gather experts in the fields of disaster response and mental health to evaluate the way forward and identify goals for the future of the project.
Tag : mental health
- Video: Regional Perspectives on the US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
- Winter Grant Applications for Students Now Open!
- Girls’ Educational Rights in India: The Importance of Institutional Activism
- Meet Carlin Carr, Mittal Institute Communications Manager
- Perspectives: Journalists Share Commentary on US Withdrawal from Afghanistan
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs