A wide range of India-focused research, innovation and social entrepreneurship projects are under way, led by leading Harvard University scholars and academic colleagues from two other world-class educational institutions: the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in an unprecedented collaboration with Tata Trusts, one of India’s largest and most important philanthropic organizations.
Tag : mit
- COSTAR Launch Supports Scholarship in Art and Conservation Management
- Project Empower: Expanding Mental Health Treatment in India via New Digital Platform
- Podcast: The History of British Diplomacy in Pakistan
- Podcast: The Future of Green India – Energy and Climate Change
- Building Bharat-Boston Biosciences Program Hosts Online Webinar to Conclude its Final Phase
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs