The spirit of collaboration and community that made this year’s Kumbh Mela festival so successful was on vivid display at the workshop on August 29 and 30 at Harvard University’s Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study.
- Buddhist Nuns and Biodiversity: Winter Student Grant Report
- South Asian Poets of New England Pen Odes to Mother Nature in 25th Annual Meeting
- Animal Markets and Infectious Diseases: Research by the Animal Law & Policy Program at Harvard Law School
- COVID-19 in Pakistan: Stemming the Third Wave
- KamyabiTest: Educational Assessment App
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs