At a dinner with members of The Mittal Institute in India, Dr. Dominic Mao discussed his recent educational workshop in Imphal, Manipur and his vision to create an ongoing cultural, intellectual, and educational exchange between Harvard students and high school students in Imphal.
Tag : PSIL
- Arshaya Sood on Urban Development Efforts in the Heart of Mumbai
- India Fellow Annie Rachel Royson on Using Literary Translation to Study South Asian Culture
- India Conference at Harvard on February 11-12 Celebrates 20th Year
- Protected: Meet the LMSAI Spring 2023 Visiting Artist Fellows in Residence
- LMSAI New Delhi Office Abuzz with Activity over Winter Break
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs