As part of the ongoing India Seminar Series, we hosted Rohit Chandra, a PhD graduate from the Harvard Kennedy School to present his work in New Delhi. Rohit’s talk titled, ‘The Past, Present and Potential Future of Coal in India’, focused on the workings of the Coal sector in India. The seminar was moderated by Subhomoy Bhattacharjee, Consulting Editor, Business Standard.
Tag : Talk
- An Ode to the Friday Tea, a Beloved Harvard Tradition
- Intensive Hindi Study Trip to India
- Previewing the Architectures of Transition Conference, Dec 14-16 in New Delhi
- Workshop Explores Adapting to Climate Change in South Asia and West Africa
- Harvard Teaching Program Ignites Scientific Learning in India
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs