A wide range of India-focused research, innovation and social entrepreneurship projects are under way, led by leading Harvard University scholars and academic colleagues from two other world-class educational institutions: the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in an unprecedented collaboration with Tata Trusts, one of India’s largest and most important philanthropic organizations.
Tag : tata
- Bilawal Bhutto Discusses Education and Geopolitics of Pakistan at Harvard
- Audio: Tarun Khanna Talks Trust with Knowledge@Wharton
- Build a Leading Institute Using a Global Outlook
- Project Parivartan Aims to Reduce the Incidence of Disease in India
- Harvard Faculty Converge at the Jaipur Literature Festival in India
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs