A wide range of India-focused research, innovation and social entrepreneurship projects are under way, led by leading Harvard University scholars and academic colleagues from two other world-class educational institutions: the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and the University of California, Berkeley (UCB), in an unprecedented collaboration with Tata Trusts, one of India’s largest and most important philanthropic organizations.
Tag : tata
- Calling All Harvard Photographers! Submit Pictures to the LMSAI Photo Contest
- On Greening Underserved Communities in Mumbai: Arshaya Sood GSD’23
- India Fellow Annie Rachel Royson on Using Literary Translation to Study South Asian Culture
- India Conference at Harvard on February 11-12 Celebrates 20th Year
- Protected: Meet the LMSAI Spring 2023 Visiting Artist Fellows in Residence
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs