COVID-19 has created a major and lasting impact on the global economy. Join experts on five of the world’s major economies—the U.S., Brazil, Russia, India, and China—as they discuss the uneven economic shock of this global pandemic, as well as how these economies might recover in the coming years.
- Natalia Volchkova, Assistant Professor and Policy Director,Center for Economic and Financial Research, New Economic School, Moscow
- Monica DeBolle, Adjunct Lecturer, Latin American Studies Program, Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies
- Prithwiraj Choudhary, Lumry Family Associate Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Willy Shih, Robert and Jane Cizik Professor of Management Practice in Business Administration, Harvard Business School
- Rawi Abdelal, Herbert F. Johnson Professor of International Management, Harvard Business School; Director, Davis Center
Co-sponsored by the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Fairbank Center for Chinese Studies, David Rockefeller Center for Latin American Studies, Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute, and the China Health Partnership at the Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
For more information, please call 617-495-4037.