Location: New Delhi, India
Part-time, independent consultant
The Lakshmi Mittal and Family South Asia Institute at Harvard University seeks an experienced website developer to work as an independent consultant. The focus of the role would be to design and modify the institute’s website, from layout to function and according to specifications. The role is based out of Delhi and would require a part-time commitment. Work hours and compensation will be discussed in person.
- Plan and develop intranet websites for the Institute’s projects and research programs.
- Regular exposure to stakeholders and management, and scope to apply your expertise creatively to many interesting technical problems.
- Various additional website- or design-related tasks, as needed.
- Certified course in Web Development with proven experience as a WordPress Developer.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics
- Good communication and writing skills
Start work as soon as possible upon selection. Contract will be till October 31, 2020 with potential for another three month extension.
Please send your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 20, 2020.