- Microsoft Research Technical Report. (2013). Using Automated Voice Calls to Improve Adherence to Iron Supplements During Pregnancy: A Pilot Study. Pai N., Supe P., Kore S., Nandanwar Y.S, Hegde A., Cutrell E., & Thies W. Avaialble at: http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/205196/ICTD2013-Pai-VoiceandIronAdherance.pdf
- The Truly Personal Computer; Telecoms and Society. (2015, February 28). The Economist. Available at: http://www.economist.com/news/briefing/21645131-smartphone-defining-technology-age-truly-personal-computer?frsc=dg%7Cc
- Mukhopadhyay P., Muralidharan K., Niehaus P. & Sukhtankar S. Implementing a Biometric Payment System: The Andhra Pradesh Experiment.Available at: http://econweb.ucsd.edu/~kamurali/papers/Other%20Writing/Implementing%20a%20Biometric%20Payment%20System%20%2818%20May%202013%29.pdf
- Microsoft Research Technical Report. (2015). AutoCharge: Automatically Charge Smartphones Using a Light Beam. Liu Y., Qin Z. & Zhao C. Available at: http://research.microsoft.com/pubs/238337/AutoCharge-TR.pdf
- Veeramallu, B., Raghuveer, A., & Sairam, U. (2013). Analyzing the Generations of Mobile Technology. International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering, 2(6). Available at: http://www.ijsce.org/attachments/File/v2i6/F1191112612.pdf
- Quadir, I. Z. (2013). It’s economics, stupid: Mobile technology in low-income countries. Harvard International Review, 34(3), 44-49. (Available on HOLLIS)
- Techatassanasoontorn, A., & Kauffman, R. (2014). Examining the growth of digital wireless phone technology: A take-off theory analysis. Decision Support Systems, 58, 53-67. (Available on HOLLIS)
“Given the above readings, the lectures and field visits, what would be the most important thing to do when starting out seeking to create innovations utilizing mobile technology?
How do these lessons apply to the organization you have been assigned to? What are expected to be the key challenges they may face in implementation? What could the possible solutions be? How will you gather more information about these challenges or your proposed solutions?