Register here to join the webinar.
Stream via Youtube: https://youtu.be/CRXxXg7o6MA
7:30–8:45 PM IST // 10:00 AM–11:15 AM EDT
Over the past three years, the Mittal Institute, in partnership with the Tata Trusts, has been conducting research into innovations in healthcare in India. These innovations are focused on expanding access to care, widening the range of services offered, and re-imagining the mode of healthcare delivery. Join us for a discussion on this research. Panelists will speak about innovating in the public health sector, translating health research into practice, and the challenges of creating an enabling environment for these innovations to thrive.
Welcome Remarks by Manoj Kumar, Founder, Social Alpha and Senior Advisor, Tata Trusts
- Vikram Patel, The Pershing Square Professor of Global Health, Harvard Medical School
- Satchit Balsari, Assistant Professor in Emergency Medicine at Harvard Medical School and Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Anant Bhan, Bhopal Hub Head, Sangath
- Pawan Sinha, Professor of Vision and Computational Neuroscience, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Rajani Ved, Former Executive Director, National Health Systems Resource Centre