Seed for Change
Harvard students (undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral) and Harvard alumni who graduated in 2020 with research and academic interests in India and Pakistan are eligible to apply. The grant aims to support students who are interested in developing their projects by refining an idea or a product design, connecting with in-region partners and organizations, considering growth and sustainability plans to further their knowledge about the region, and more.
- Applicants must have the endorsement of a Harvard faculty mentor who will agree to advise the student(s) occasionally during the grant period, as needed.
- Working with in-region partners is highly encouraged.
Students will have the fall semester and the winter session to use their grant funds.
Rolling Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
How to Apply
All applicants must submit:
- A one-page proposal detailing their project idea
- A budget with estimated expenses
- A resume
- An email acknowledgement from their faculty mentor to the Mittal Institute
All materials and questions can be submitted to Selmon Rafey, Program Coordinator (email@example.com). Please have faculty mentors email Selmon directly to confirm their role (note: faculty members do not need to submit a full recommendation letter).