- Salil Shetty, Former Secretary General of Amnesty International and Senior Fellow at Harvard Kennedy School
- Ashutosh Varshney, Sol Goldman Professor of Political Science and International and Public Affairs and Director of the Center for Contemporary South Asia, Brown University
- Prerna Singh, Mahatma Gandhi Associate Professor of Political Science and International and Public Affairs, Brown University
- Ashwaq Masoodi, Nieman Fellow, Nieman Foundation for Journalism, Harvard University
- Beena Sarwar, Affiliated Faculty, Emerson University; Editor, Aman Ki Asha
This is Part 2 of the Crisis in Kashmir event. Part 1 can be found here.
To learn the latest perspectives on the current events in Kashmir, click the links below:
- For Naya Kashmir, by Manish Sabharwal
- The Story of Indian Democracy Written in Blood and Betrayal, by Pratap Bhanu Mehta
- On Point: Trump and the Taliban; India, Pakistan, and Kashmir, podcast with Adil Najam and Ravi Agrawal (released on September 9, 2019)
Share this event with your friends and colleagues on Facebook.
The Mittal Institute’s seminars serve as platform for engaging in scholarly discourse. This event, like all other events, provides an opportunity for all points of view to be represented. All opinions expressed by the panelists of this event are their own and do not reflect the views of the Mittal Institute and its staff.