Join via Zoom: https://harvard.zoom.us/j/92896152942
Join via YouTube: https://youtu.be/sr9oSHiX62I
8:00–9:15 AM PT // 11:00 AM–12:15 PM ET // 9:00–10:15 PM PKT // 9:30–10:45 PM IST // 10:00–11:45 PM BST
This event is the first in a 2-part series. View Part 2 here.
As part of the Mittal Institute’s Program for Conservation of Culture, this webinar will focus on recent developments in science and the impact of these developments on the field of art conservation. It will also delve into the current understanding about materials and techniques in the conservation of antiquities.
This event is co-hosted by the Mittal Institute and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) museum in Mumbai, India.
- Anupam Sah, Head of Conservation, CSMVS Museum
- Alison Heritage, Project Manager, Strategic Planning and Research, International Centre for the Study of the Preservation and Restoration of Cultural Property (ICCROM), Rome
- Narayan Khandekar, Director, Straus Conservation Center, Harvard Art Museums
- Austin Nevin, Head of Department of Conservation, The Courtauld Institute of Art, London
- Stefan Simon, Director, Rathgen Research Laboratory, Staatliche Museen, Berlin
To add this event to your iCalendar, click here: https://bit.ly/2UsQRCA