Join via Zoom: https://harvard.zoom.us/j/92896152942
Join via YouTube: https://youtu.be/ekNo4vZwkLA
6:00–7:15 AM PT // 9:00 AM–10:15 AM ET // 7:00–8:15 PM PKT // 7:30–8:45 PM IST // 8:00–9:45 PM BST
This event is the second in a 2-part series. View Part 1 here.
As part of the Mittal Institute’s Program for Conservation of Culture, this webinar will focus on the status of art conservation science in South Asia today. The panelists will explore how to develop and carry out a leading art conservation science program in South Asia.
This event is co-hosted by the Mittal Institute and Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (CSMVS) museum in Mumbai, India.
- Anupam Sah, Head of Art Conservation, Research, and Training, CSVMS, Mumbai
- Vinod Daniel, Board Member of International Council of Museums and Chairman of AusHeritage
- Anusha Kasthuriarachchi, Department of Archaeology, Colombo
- Jinah Kim, Professor of Indian and South Asian Art, Department of History of Art and Architecture, Harvard University
- Bijaya Kumar Shahi, Founder Chairperson, ICOM, Nepal;
- Manager Singh, Director General, National Research Laboratory for Conservation of Cultural Property, Lucknow
- Sharada Srinivasan, Professor, School of Humanities, National Institute of Advanced Studies, Bengaluru
To add this event to your iCalendar, click here: https://bit.ly/2UsQRCA