There are currently no webinars scheduled. Feel free to peruse our past webinars and please check back for upcoming projects.
About SAI Webinars
SAI hosts webinars throughout the year, which give faculty the chance to interact with students and academic leaders at universities across South Asia and engage on critical issues. Through webinar software provided by the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (HEC), the interactive sessions allow students in the region to interact with the Harvard Faculty, and submit questions on social media.
How to participate:
PREPARE: Visit SAI’s website to find articles and readings to prepare for the webinars.
WATCH: One the day of the webinar, watch live on SAI’s website
INTERACT: Tweet your questions and join the conversation on Facebook
Livelihood Creation Project, 2016
- Innovation in Tradition: Six Case Studies in the Indian Crafts Sector
- Cities and Home-Based Workers
- Working with Boys and Men to prevent Gender Based Violence
- Intellectual Property in Creative Industries
- Social Enterprises in India: Some Guiding Principles for Scale and Impact
- Social Media for Social Enterprises: Case of Facebook
- Best Practices for Documentation of Handicrafts in the Field
- Merchandising and Marketing of Handcrafted Goods
Using Mobile Technology to Change Societies, Fall 2015
Disaster Management and Emergency Response, 2014-15
- Women in Politics: The Case of India
- Why Study the Brain?
- Societal Grand Challenges and the role of Engineering Education in the 21st Century