In July 2012, SAI Associate Director Meena Hewett traveled to Pakistan to meet with current and new SAI affiliates and partner organizations. A safarnama refers to travel literature written during the 11th century by Nasir Khusraw: known as the Book of Travels, the Safarnama describes Khusraw’s seven year journey through the Islamic world. In the photos and text below, SAI has compiled a safarnama of SAI’s work and meetings in Pakistan.
- Calling All Harvard Photographers! Submit Pictures to the LMSAI Photo Contest
- On Greening Underserved Communities in Mumbai: Arshaya Sood GSD’23
- India Fellow Annie Rachel Royson on Using Literary Translation to Study South Asian Culture
- India Conference at Harvard on February 11-12 Celebrates 20th Year
- Protected: Meet the LMSAI Spring 2023 Visiting Artist Fellows in Residence
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs