In July 2012, SAI Associate Director Meena Hewett traveled to Pakistan to meet with current and new SAI affiliates and partner organizations. A safarnama refers to travel literature written during the 11th century by Nasir Khusraw: known as the Book of Travels, the Safarnama describes Khusraw’s seven year journey through the Islamic world. In the photos and text below, SAI has compiled a safarnama of SAI’s work and meetings in Pakistan.
- The Kinetic City: Professor Rahul Mehrotra Releases New Book
- The Mittal Institute Appoints Hitesh Hathi as Executive Director
- Visiting Artist Fellow Pragati Jain Reflects on Being a Practicing Artist and Woman in India Today
- Architecture of Practice: Research, Reflections and Reformulations
- CoSTAR Module 1: Creating Community and Collaboration Among Art and Science Professionals in South Asia; Advancing Towards Module 2
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs