In July 2012, SAI Associate Director Meena Hewett traveled to Pakistan to meet with current and new SAI affiliates and partner organizations. A safarnama refers to travel literature written during the 11th century by Nasir Khusraw: known as the Book of Travels, the Safarnama describes Khusraw’s seven year journey through the Islamic world. In the photos and text below, SAI has compiled a safarnama of SAI’s work and meetings in Pakistan.
- To Harvard, With Love: Postcards from Abroad
- Summer Reading 2022: Mittal Faculty Recommendations
- The Mittal Institute Kicks Off New Climate Change Focus with Grant from Harvard
- Watch Now: Mittal Institute’s Annual Symposium Celebrates 75 Years of the Making of Modern South Asia
- The Mittal Institute’s Top Event Videos of the Academic Year
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs