Over the past few months, media outlets across the globe have captured Harvard’s project on the Kumbh. Below is a snapshot of the media coverage. The South Asia Institute at Harvard is collecting these and will keep posting them as newer articles are published. A pop-up city becomes an 80 million person laboratory (Boston.com, April […]
- Transforming Mumbai’s Indigenous Settlement Infrastructure
- We’re Hiring! Communications Manager: New Delhi Office
- Riskboard: Using Tech and Social Media to Protect Human Rights
- We’re Hiring! Paid Summer Internship: Communications Intern
- Rohingya Refugee Crisis: Can Architecture Create a Place to Heal?
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs