Congratulations to Professor Michael Witzel, Wales Professor of Sanskrit, Department of South Asian Studies, for being named a 2013 Cabot Fellow for his paper “The Origins of the World’s Mythologies” (Oxford University Press, 2013).
- Video: Political Determinants of Health System Improvements – Comparative Perspectives
- Visiting Artist Fellowship Applications Now Open
- Videos: COVID-19 in South Asia – A Practitioner’s Workshop
- Bennett Comerford, Mittal Institute Graduate Associate, Studies South Asian Religions
- Sahayak: Using Data to Connect Industries with Labor in India’s Rural Regions
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard history humanities identity india intern internship job opening job opportunities kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology nepal neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics PSIL public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science student ambassador student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs