Congratulations to Professor Michael Witzel, Wales Professor of Sanskrit, Department of South Asian Studies, for being named a 2013 Cabot Fellow for his paper “The Origins of the World’s Mythologies” (Oxford University Press, 2013).
- Using Spirulina to Eradicate Anemia: A Seed For Change Grant Update from India EATS
- Assessing Early Childhood Responsiveness in Pakistan: A Student Grant Report from Elizabeth Hentschel ’26
- The Mittal Institute’s Top Event Videos of 2021
- India in-Focus, Episode 7: India Policy Insights
- Grants and Fellowships for South Asia: Upcoming Mittal Institute Funding Deadlines
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs