Pakistani musician and author Ali Sethi, AB ’06, returned to Harvard to talk to his longtime friend and mentor Ali Asani, Professor of Indo-Muslim Religion and Cultures, about sufi poetry, his own artistic journey and life as a perpetual student of the arts, and his days as a Harvard undergraduate.
- The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program Is Back — Apply for 2021!
- A Balancing Act: The Art and Science of Heritage Conservation in South Asia
- Announcing the 2021 Seed for Change Competition
- The Mittal Institute’s Winter 2020 Student Grant Recipients
- Project Prakash: Recalibrating the Approach to Eye Care During the Pandemic
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs