Over 80% of Nepal’s population identifies as Hindu — a religion that has been practiced in the nation for hundreds of years. Click play above to listen to our latest podcast featuring Axel Michaels from Heidelberg University in a fascinating lecture on Hindu ritual in Nepal, entitled “The Meaning of the Meaninglessness of Rituals.”
- Winter Grant Applications for Students Now Open!
- The Mittal Institute’s 2019–2020 Visiting Artist Fellows
- Learn to Solve Social and Economic Problems in the Developing World this Fall with GENED 1011
- Fall Class: Contemporary Developing Countries — Entrepreneurial Solutions to Intractable Social & Economic Problems (GENED1011)
- India Prepares to Expand Its Major Health Digitization Program
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs