We recently sat down with Alex Beaudette, Sapna Shah, and Ankur Goel: three members of Professor Conor Walsh’s research team who are working on the research and development of the Soft Robotics Toolkit. This project has grown out of research conducted at Harvard University, University College Dublin, and Trinity College Dublin to become a comprehensive resource that will teach students how to design, fabricate, model, and test their own soft robotic devices — eventually making its way to Indian classrooms. This month, the team was in Delhi to conduct workshops with a group of educators and students, testing the kit with its main audience to inform continued development of its parts and instructions.
- Visiting Artist Fellows: Curating a South Asian Art Gallery with Siddharth Shah
- Binalakshmi Nepram: Bringing Women to the Forefront of Peace Processes
- The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program Is Back — Apply for 2021!
- A Balancing Act: The Art and Science of Heritage Conservation in South Asia
- Announcing the 2021 Seed for Change Competition
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs