If you missed our recent event, Voting for Strongmen: Nationalist and Populist Leadership in Brazil and India, check out this podcast to see what Professors Patrick Heller, Bruno Carvalho, and Rachel Brulé have to say about what nationalist and populist leadership means for Brazil, India, and the global political system at large.
- Artistic Expression, from South Asia to Cambridge: Welcoming Our New Visiting Artist Fellows
- Pradeep Kumar Choudhury, LMSAI Bajaj Fellow, on Using Data to Connect Education and Development
- LMSAI’s New Delhi Office Hub for Visitors + Events this Summer
- Building for a Billion: A Q&A with Sunita Nadhamuni, Champion of Digital Health Technology
- Tree and Serpent: The Origins of Buddhist Art
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs