Calling all Harvard photographers! The Mittal Institute seeks images of South Asia for our inaugural PHOTO CONTEST. Deadline Extended to 5pm EST on Friday, March 10 in the following categories:
1. Nature + Landscapes
3. Urban Landscapes and Cities
Category winners will have their images framed and displayed in the LMSAI office..
Upload your image here or by FRIDAY, MARCH 10 with the following specs:
1. An image fitting one of the three categories above. Any location, angle, subject matter is eligible, as long as it depicts a location in South Asia. Rendered images also are eligible, as long as the entrant holds the rights to the image.
2. At least 200 dpi
3. Any photo or file format is accepted (JPEG, PNG, etc)
4. Entrants must be Harvard i.d. holders
5. For a photo in which a person’s face is recognizable, you must be prepared to provide a model release from the subject, or in the case of a minor, the subject’s parent or guardian. The Mittal Institute will be in touch with a release, should your image fall in this category.
Please note: You will retain the rights to your photo, however, you grant the Mittal Institute a royalty-free, world-wide, perpetual, non-exclusive license to reproduce and distribute your image, including both digitally and in print.