On 8 June 2013, Center for Law and Policy organized a talk on the significance of negotiation skills for law enforcement. The speaker was Akbar Nasir Khan [MPA (Harvard); Senior Superintendent of Police, Police Service of Pakistan]. The participants included Harvard alumni, law professors, lawyers, and graduate students at UMT School of Law and Policy.
- NEW! Policy Brief: Climate Change in South Asia: Requisites for a Sustainable Future
- LMSAI’s Winter Reading Recommendations
- From a Changing Climate to Advancing Human Rights, a Look Back at LMSAI’s Top Events of 2023
- An Ode to the Friday Tea, a Beloved Harvard Tradition
- Intensive Hindi Study Trip to India
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs