On 8 June 2013, Center for Law and Policy organized a talk on the significance of negotiation skills for law enforcement. The speaker was Akbar Nasir Khan [MPA (Harvard); Senior Superintendent of Police, Police Service of Pakistan]. The participants included Harvard alumni, law professors, lawyers, and graduate students at UMT School of Law and Policy.
- Calling All Harvard Photographers! Submit Pictures to the LMSAI Photo Contest
- On Greening Underserved Communities in Mumbai: Arshaya Sood GSD’23
- India Fellow Annie Rachel Royson on Using Literary Translation to Study South Asian Culture
- India Conference at Harvard on February 11-12 Celebrates 20th Year
- Protected: Meet the LMSAI Spring 2023 Visiting Artist Fellows in Residence
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water young entrepreneurs