On 8 June 2013, Center for Law and Policy organized a talk on the significance of negotiation skills for law enforcement. The speaker was Akbar Nasir Khan [MPA (Harvard); Senior Superintendent of Police, Police Service of Pakistan]. The participants included Harvard alumni, law professors, lawyers, and graduate students at UMT School of Law and Policy.
- To Harvard, With Love: Postcards from Abroad
- Summer Reading 2022: Mittal Faculty Recommendations
- The Mittal Institute Kicks Off New Climate Change Focus with Grant from Harvard
- Watch Now: Mittal Institute’s Annual Symposium Celebrates 75 Years of the Making of Modern South Asia
- The Mittal Institute’s Top Event Videos of the Academic Year
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs