On July 17, SAI organized a casual dinner in Dhaka for local Harvard community with Professor Richard Cash, Senior Lecturer at the Harvard School of Public Health. Professor Cash is a visiting lecturer at the James P. Grant School of Public Health at BRAC University. Attendants included alumniMoushumi Khan (HKS),Francisco Flores (HSPH), and Hector Soliman (HSPH). Several current students are in Dhaka for the summer with exciting internships also were present, inclujding Fan Li (HLS), who working with the Bangladesh Legal Aid and Services Trust, and Eric Duniplace and Christine Simon (both HSPH) who are with the Population Council.Maria May, SAI’s consultant in Dhaka, was also present at the event.
- Op-Ed: Creating a Lasting Legacy of Collaboration Across South Asia
- Contextualizing Evidence-based Recommendations for the Second Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic in India
- Visiting Artist Fellowship Lecture Series: Decentralizing the Creative Process by Asim Waqif
- A Timeline of South Asian History: Dynasties, Rulers and Key Events
- Collaborative Effort Launched to Counter Misinformation with Science-based Guidelines for Covid-19 Treatment
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard history humanities identity india intern internship job opening job opportunities kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology nepal neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics PSIL public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science student ambassador student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs