The South Asia Institute is saddened to hear about the earthquake that struck South Asia earlier today. Our thoughts are with all of the people affected by the disaster.
- Contextualizing Evidence-based Recommendations for the Second Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic in India
- Visiting Artist Fellowship Lecture Series: Decentralizing the Creative Process by Asim Waqif
- A Timeline of South Asian History: Dynasties, Rulers and Key Events
- Collaborative Effort Launched to Counter Misinformation with Science-based Guidelines for Covid-19 Treatment
- Pakistan’s Primary School-Aged Children’s Learning Experiences During COVID-19
ambassador art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dominic Mao education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard history humanities identity india intern internship job opening job opportunities kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology nepal neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics PSIL public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science student ambassador student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs