Livelihood Creation Project Webinar
Tuesday, March 29, 2016
5:30pm to 7:00pm IST (8:00am to 9:30am ET)
Ritesh Mehta, Head of Economic Growth Initiatives, India & South Asia at Facebook
The webinar will address:
- Importance of Social Media for Social Enterprises
- Creating and maintaining a focused Facebook page
- Social Media Best Practices for Social Enterprises
Ritesh Mehta will share his experiences from Facebook and provide practical examples of how Facebook can benefit social enterprises in their endeavour to empower their beneficiaries and sustain the institution.
This webinar will benefit:
- Those who handle social media for social enterprises, civil society organizations, non-profits and trusts;
- Entrepreneurs and executives in social organizations who wish to use Facebook as a powerful tool to reach out to more customers, donors and patrons;
- Practitioners involved in the non-profit sector who wish to maximize impact; and
- Students who are interested in knowing how use of social media like Facebook can be an important strategy in achieving the objectives of a social organization.
Click here to register.