Alongside our partners – the François-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights at Harvard University and BRAC – we are supporting an interdisciplinary team of researchers from Harvard and Bangladesh, who are examining a range of issues facing vulnerable populations in and around South Asia. This partnership provides a platform for collaborative participatory research driven by regional needs. Current projects are focused on the Rohingya forced migration crisis, encompassing a wide range of topics, including outbreak surveillance modeling, social network analysis, economic integration, resettlement policies, public health impact, and others.
- An Ode to the Friday Tea, a Beloved Harvard Tradition
- Intensive Hindi Study Trip to India
- Previewing the Architectures of Transition Conference, Dec 14-16 in New Delhi
- Workshop Explores Adapting to Climate Change in South Asia and West Africa
- Harvard Teaching Program Ignites Scientific Learning in India
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation Manipur mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs