Part of Bloomberg TV India’s special series on how entrepreneurs can grow their businesses in emerging markets, Tarun Khanna, Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at Harvard Business School and Director of SAI, talks about how emerging markets throw up opportunities and why these very triggers may turn into impediments.
- Introducing the Inaugural India Fellowship: An Opportunity for Postdoctoral Researchers to Study Social Sciences in India
- Studying How People Form Beliefs: Explore the Research of Akshay Dixit, Mittal Institute Graduate Student Associate
- Music in the Mountains: Setting a Guinness World Record & Preserving Pakistani Culture
- Harvard, through Their Eyes: New Visiting Artist Fellows Showcase First Week on Campus
- Afghanistan’s Next Transition (VIDEO)
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs