In this podcast, SAI Graduate Student Associate Lydia Walker, PhD Candidate, Department of History, Harvard University, talks about her dissertation, ‘Stillborn States: Failed Nationalism in Nagaland and South West Africa, 1960-1966,’ a connective project that looks at decolonization in the early 1960s.
- COVID-19 in Pakistan: Stemming the Third Wave
- KamyabiTest: Educational Assessment App
- Need of the Hour is to Ensure Well-being of the Vulnerable, Whom We Failed Last Time: An Op-Ed by Vikram Patel
- Please Donate to Support India’s Fight Against COVID-19: Learn More Here
- Video: Innovating in the Health Sector in India
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs