The South Asia Institute’s Director, Tarun Khanna, Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at the Harvard Business School, spoke in June 2017 about our Partition project at the World Economic Forum in China.
- Podcast: Rethinking the Museum Experience During and Post-COVID-19
- Veronica Vargas: South-to-South Collaboration and South Asia’s Role in Vaccine R&D
- Video: Dadabhai Naoroji and the Birth of Indian Nationalism
- Hasna Moudud: Oriental Winds of Change and the Silk Road to South Asia
- Video: The Labor of Fashion, the Global COVID-19 Crisis, and the Politics of Resistance in Bangladesh
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs