The South Asia Institute’s Director, Tarun Khanna, Jorge Paulo Lemann Professor at the Harvard Business School, spoke in June 2017 about our Partition project at the World Economic Forum in China.
- Naveen Bharathi: Fractal Urbanization and Residential Segregation in Liberalizing India
- Jinah Kim: Nepal’s Artistic Heritage and Buddhist Rituals
- A Tale of Three Cities: Agrarian-Urban Transformation in Western Maharashtra
- Looking Back at the 1947 Partition Through Personal Stories
- Investigating the Sounds of India’s Rural and Urban Spaces
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs