Every year, The Mittal Institute supports Graduate Student Associates from across the different schools at Harvard whose research focuses on South Asia. GSAs participate in monthly workshops in which they present their thesis research to one another, and organize an end of year conference to showcase their research in the spring. Interested in applying for 2018-2019? Apply now!
- The Crossroads Emerging Leaders Program Is Back — Apply for 2021!
- A Balancing Act: The Art and Science of Heritage Conservation in South Asia
- Announcing the 2021 Seed for Change Competition
- The Mittal Institute’s Winter 2020 Student Grant Recipients
- Project Prakash: Recalibrating the Approach to Eye Care During the Pandemic
alumni art arts asma jahangir berkeley capitalism corporate social responsibility development disaster management Dubai education entrepreneurship gender gender violence global health harvard HBS history humanities india kumbh mela Livelihood Creation Mahindra mariam chughtai mental health mit mobile technology nepal neuroscience pakistan Partition politics public health religion SAI science and technology social enterprise social science student voices tata urbanism urbanization water WEF young entrepreneurs