On October 28th and October 29th, the South Asia Institute hosted its Annual Mahindra Lecture featuring photographer Raghu Rai. He provided refreshing and honest commentary about his photography, as well as shared his take on everything from politics to religion. On both days, he took time to respond to questions from the audience about his photography and his career in India.
- Music in the Mountains: Setting a Guinness World Record & Preserving Pakistani Culture
- Harvard, through Their Eyes: New Visiting Artist Fellows Showcase First Week on Campus
- Afghanistan’s Next Transition (VIDEO)
- From 1984 to 2020, Delhi’s Response: An Op-Ed by Graduate Student Associate Aidan Milliff
- Kushagra Nayan Bajaj’s New Gift to LMSAI Remarkably Expands Opportunities for South Asian Scholars
art arts corporate social responsibility development disaster management education entrepreneurship funding gender gender violence global health grants harvard history humanities identity india intern internship internships job opening job opportunities kumbh mela language study Livelihood Creation mariam chughtai mobile technology neuroscience open positions pakistan Partition politics public health religion science and technology social enterprise social science South Asia students student voices urbanism urbanization water work with us young entrepreneurs